This product is currently sold out.
Reticulated Foam (sometimes called "Scott foam") is one of the best types of foam for puppet building and has been used by professionals for decades. Why?
- Texture - Reticulated foam has a porous texture which works to hide seams or inconsistencies in carved pieces. It's porosity also makes it lightweight and resistant to moisture.
- Color - You may dye the foam any color for exposed-foam puppets or features
- Durability - It has a stronger tear resistance than other foams and will last for years with proper handling and storage
- Sheet Size: 16 in. x 36 in. (40cm x 90cm)
- Thickness: 0.5 in. (13mm)
- Porosity: 35 PPI